Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Hold my hand

Hi everyone!

Today I've a card with a pretty Saturated Canary girl , one of the latest characters from Krista:)
I had lot of fun colouring her, especially her hair and her dress...


 
I used my favourite colour combo for the hair and I also love the pink I used for the dress, I use this combo quite often too.
The background is a combination of Confetti and Smooshy technique as I often like doing; I added some details with warm grey to give it more depth and a vintage look.

♥♥♥

I interrupted my Christmas works this week to create this card for a special friend...

 
I hope you loved this lovely girl as I do!
Have a fab week everybody...

Thank you all for reading,
 a BIG hug,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin