Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Rainbow Fairy

Hello!  Hope you are having a great week!  Larisa here sharing a fun little St. Patrick's Day card.  This adorable image is called Little Fairy and you can find her HERE in the Shop.  I have loved this little fairy since the day she was released.  Something about her sweet little face.  She's just adorable!! I knew I wanted to use her on a little St. Patrick's Day card so I decided to color her wings like rainbows and added some Stickles for give them a little magic.  Then I added some fun paper and a few die cuts and there you have it!  Hope you like it! 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  You can find more info and pics and my blog

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to color her wings like rainbows!! It turned out great. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin