Saturday, January 9, 2016

First Snow

Hello!  Larisa here sharing a fun little card with you.  This is my first time posting on the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog!  I'm one of the newest members of the full DT and I'm so excited!  I've been a huge SC fan for years and I can't wait to share some of my creations with you!  So let's get to it, shall we?  For my first post here, I made a cute little card with the beautiful First Snow image.  You can find her HERE in the Saturated Canary Shop.  I absolutely love this sweet little stamp, she's just so cute and cuddly.  Look at that hair and she has the prettiest eyes!  Love it! 

 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  Hope you are having a great weekend.  Feel free to stop by my blog for more details on this card and to see some of my other Saturated Canary creations. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Larisa. How fun for you. Love your first card. Beautiful coloring and colors. I purchased this image a few weeks ago so I'm happy to see it colored up. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I really like the colours you have use, Unusual. This is such a great stamp to colour isn't it? :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin