Monday, December 21, 2015

Korra's Christmas Sweater

Happy Monday everyone! Joni here, hoping you had a great weekend. :) I was both lazy and productive - which translates to a great combo. I finished up all of my wrapping and even took a two hour nap yesterday. A rarity indeed!
With my entire family in the holiday spirit, I was so excited to color up this cutie Korra:


She is a part of Another Bunch of Digis (9 images total!) for an amazing price of $8. Korra does not come with that ugly sweater - but I thought she'd be adorable in one. I colored her up in copics, then left a blank area to sketch out a simple tree. No sweater would be complete without over the top bling and matching tights. :) I paired her with some loud fun patterned paper from Michaels {Recollections}.
You can find Korra here along with all the other perfect digis from Saturated Canary here at Krista's shop. Have a wonderful day everyone! Thank you for stopping by to say hello. :)
xoxoxox
~*Joni

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing!! I just adore the whole concept! Beautiful! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. She's so cute. I like the shiny look of her lips. Like she has gloss on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Korra's Christmas Sweater. Happy Monday everyone! Joni here, hoping you had a great weekend. :) I was both lazy and productive - which ... csweater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin