Monday, December 28, 2015

Flute ♥

Hello everyone,
have you unwrapped all your Christmas gifts?!

I received lots of lovely goodies and I'm so happy to be at home with my family for a little rest during the winter; it's cold outside and I love staying at home with the fire on the fireplace, a scented candle and a hot chocolate!
...it's the perfect period for some relaxing time (when everybody is sleeping eh eh!) that I generally spend knitting or colouring of course!


For today's card I coloured this lovely and delicate Krista's image using the "Distress Technique" with my Copics, to make her sooo romantic! 
 
 



♥♥♥

  Let's have a look to my BLOG if you like to know something more about my little project :)

Thank you all for stopping by
Enjoy your holidays!

 Hugs,

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin