Tuesday, December 15, 2015

DT Silvie and FIRST SNOW ♥♥

Hello everyone,
It's SILVIE here today..... I haven't posted a SC card for a while here... I have been going throught some life altering changes that made me stay away from my crafting passion but I'm very happy to be back today to share some Saturated Canary love with you.
My card today features the very beautiful 'FIRST SNOW'


Image - 'FIRST SNOW'


Image is colored with Copics. I was afraid that I wouldn't know how to color after such a long time and I have to admit that I feel pretty nervous to be posting today, so please be kind with me :) 
Hope you are feeling a bit inspired by my little card. If you need more deets, you can find them on my blog.
Thanks for popping in today and have a lovely day everyone!!
Hugs,
Silvie xxxx

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin