Saturday, May 9, 2015

Wine O'clock anyone?.............


Hey lovelies, Jen here, This is a little creation I made a little while back using one of the special stamps Krista designed for Complete Cardmaking magazine. I used Wine O'clock, isn't she lush. I am so going to indulge in a few glasses tonight!



I coloured her with my Copics, and decided to match her up with these lush papers from Maja. I picked out the peach in the floral for all the embellies and flowers. I went to town with all my wine/drink bits. I found a cork screw charm and a model size wine bottle to pop in my flowers, and well given the name of her I had to find a little wooden clock in my stash haha! Then added a little Peach seam binding, with a little 32mm Corrissa Ivory Lace.

Have a great weekend, thanks for popping in. xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And I LOVE the charms...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! such an adorable image and lovely card!! TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Love the charm. It cracked me up when you said isn't she lush?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin