Sunday, May 17, 2015

Inked Pretty

Hey Lovelies, Jen here. Happy Sunday!!. I just wanted to share a little card today with you all.



I have coloured up Inked Pretty with copics. I wanted the whole card to feel very light and summery, so I just distressed the edges, and layered on white card. I framed the image with a ring of Machine stitching using White Top stitch thread from the Ribbon girls. To add the eclectic layering I have added 2 types of lace (32mm Victoria antiques fine cluny lace, and 32mm Corrissa ivory lace) I added 3mm Aqua Berisford satin and bow on top! kept the flowers all white, except for a pop of Aqua with Rolled Kort and Godt Aqua roses, and ticked a Little Bird cage with heart on in too. All these bits can be found in the Ribbon Girls shop.

Thanks for popping in, Have a great day. xx

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin