Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Grad Girl 2015...

Hi everyone!

we have hit that uber exciting Grad time of year again and Krista has rocked out and given us the fabulous new Graduation releases for 2015.

I LOVE this chick! she looks so proud and happy...and of course, a lil cheeky!! to be graduating!! 

I made the sentiment up using word ( I love doing that because you can change up the fonts to get the part of the sentiment you want to really pop out, in this case it was the 'GRAD' bit!!)

Now!! for some super exciting news!! I often get asked which type of cardstock I colour on with my promarker pens and as a super duper treat for you all, the people I get my cardstock from are giving away a box of 120gsm Diamond White. Let me tell you a little bit about it and how you could win a ream!!!

The Papeterie are giving away a deep box (equivalent to a ream) of Super Smooth Diamond White 120gsm paper. Super Smooth Diamond White is available in a variety of weights up to 350gsm and is highly recommended for use with alcohol based markers like Promarkers and Flexmarkers, Copics, Chameleon and Spectrum Noir, as well as general stamping, and printing. The Papeterie in Aberdeen, Scotland is the retail outlet for one of the last remaining paper mills in Scotland which dates back to 1710. The Papeterie offers a mail order service for Diamond White and our Iced Collection of premium pearlescent card and paper.

Now...if like me, you can't wait and neeeeed some now please call 01224 802486 to order and if you fancy winning some from the giveaway please leave a comment on this GIVEAWAY post over on their blog.

Thanks for popping in
Hugs Lou xx


3 comments:

  1. Lou, another stunning design and this is my most favourite Graduation chick yet!
    Just awesome
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I just went and left a comment for the giveaway. Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lou.fab image and i love your gorgeous backing paper and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin