Monday, May 4, 2015

4 copics and a cup of coffee :)

Happy beautiful Monday everyone, I hope your weekend went exactly the way you wanted it to. ;)
I posted a card on Saturated Canary's Facebook page last week and had the sweetest comments. Thank you all so much, it just made my day!
Here is the card that I posted:


Oooh she's such a sweet image! Zoe can be found right here in Krista's Spring Pack,
which includes FIVE digital images that were previously rubber stamps (eeek!). How can you say no to that deal? (Um...Mother's Day is coming up. I think you deserve this bundle.)

So I decided to do an easy picture tutorial on how I colored her up. Grab these 4 copics and your morning cup of coffee (just to wake up...I didn't use coffee on my card - lol!):

(Please note that I am not copic certified. I just tinker until I'm happy.)
Here we go!

Now she's ready for a card! Although I used red ribbon in my first card, I paired her with this pretty aqua. Colored ribbon gives it a nice pop and shows that the image is indeed done in b/w tones:

I hope you enjoyed this quick tutorial! Please let me know if you tried it with different combos or with a different medium, I'd love to see it! You can tag me {Joni Wilson} on the Saturated Canary Stamps Facebook page or pop on to my blog and leave me a comment.

Have a great start to your week, everyone! Thank you for coming by to see me. :)
xoxoxox
~*Joni

4 comments:

  1. Very nice card - I love monochromatic themes and Krista's images fit perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Joni ! I haven't had the guts to try a black and white image coloring yet but with your tutorial I might give it a go. I have down a monochrome brown one but that's simple with skin tones ... TFS xx Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can say only one thing... WOOOW

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin