Friday, February 6, 2015

ZOE

Hello everyone how you all? Oooh its Saturday tomorrow which means............yay its the weekend...........insert happy shaky booty dance right.........HERE ;-)
Ok Vicky stop shaking booty & show these lovely people why you are here.
Ok well its to show you a card with one of Krista's beeeautiful images on..........yeah they are all beautiful arn't they? This one however was only available in rubber & guess what.............yep its now in DIGITAL!!!!!!!!! Insert another happy dance wooo hooooo.
I lurved this stamp & so as soon as Krista sent it to me welllllllll I just had to.........yep HAD TO print her out & colour her right in...........it was the RIGHT thing to do ;-) lol.
I lurve her hair...........dont you........please give me this hair, I dont even care what colour!
I have coloured her with distress inks & markers.

You can of course get this fabulous image & another 4 with her, that's right so you will get 5 images, all you have to do is go right to Krista's shop & purchase the 'Spring Pack' & all the 5 images that were in rubber are now in digi. 
So you can resize them or mirror them or crop them, just DONT alter them. If in any doubt contact Krista, its always better to get permission off the artist if you are unsure. Or look up the TOU's.

Ok I think I've babbled on for quite enough now dont you? If you want any other details of my card please pop on over to my blog here............

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin