Monday, February 16, 2015

Dt Franz and Valentine's Bundle♥

Hello everybody Saturated Canary fans!

Franz here again with another gorgeous girl drawn by our super talented Krista for the Valentine's day!
 
 
(Image: Saturated Canary - Valentine's Bundle)

Her name is Valentine's Bundle and she has veeeery long hair and a lovely dress with lots of folds, so fun to colour with my loved Copics!
 
 
(Image: Saturated Canary - Valentine's Bundle)
 
For my card I used some delicate and romantic papers from Maja Design and lots of TRG embellishments.
 
 
If you want to read something more  about my card, have a look to my post HERE on my blog, please!
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 have a lovely day everybody!

Hugs, 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin