Thursday, July 18, 2013

Challenge #48- Glamour and Glitz!!

saturated canary digi
Caz

saturated canary digi

saturated canary digi

saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi

saturated canary digi
Lou

saturated canary digi
Ruby

saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
Maria Therese

saturated canary digi
The theme for Challenge #48 is 

"Glamour and Glitz"
anything goes with a glitz, sparkle and glamour!
what could be better?!!!

Now for the details....

You must use either a:
Saturated Canary Digi
Saturated Canary rubber stamp, 
or Simply Sassy rubber stamp 

This challenge is open until Wednesday, 31st July @ 12:00pm EST. The randomly chosen winner will be posted Thursday with the new challenge:)!
The winner will be chosen at random. Because it will be too hard to choose just one:). But-- the Dt girls and I will be choosing a *Top Three* also.

**Top three girls please pull a badge from the 'Rules' page and also send me your choice of *ONE digi from my Etsy shop.    

**Winner, please send me your choice of *THREE digis from my shop:).

Now for this week's winners!!

**The Winner of three SC digis from Challenge#47 is #67 Kalysto !!

**And the Top Three are...

#3 Faithnme
#10 Jenny B
#36 Rachel

**And please turn off your word verification and turn on comment moderation. 

You just need to  need to go to 'Customise' , then choose 'Settings' then choose Comments Scroll down to where it says comment moderation and select always (it won't stop anybody commenting but they won't show on your blog till you approve them). Then you scroll down to show word verification for comments? and select No.

Our DT don't want to miss any entries but word verification is becoming
increasingly hard and we have a whole lot of gorgeous makes we don't want to miss out on leaving the love for :)

Good luck with our new challenge!
xx

15 comments:

  1. FAbulous cards from the DT! I didn't find any LINK-tool so I will add my entry here.
    My entry.
    I will check it back later if the linky-tool works.

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards and beautiful images too and many congrats to the winner and top 3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am absolutely thrilled to see my name in the Top 3 of a Saturated Canary challenge. Thank you all so much and Congrats to the other winners. huge hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely challenge and what lovely DT cards. There doesn’t seem to be a link facility so I am putting my card here.

    Here is my card for this challenge

    Best wishes

    Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there!
    I still don't see any linky tool?
    And either my comment so here is my entry again:
    HERE.

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry Sande! I totally forgot to add the code! It is up now:).
      Thanks for the reminder:)!!

      xx
      Krista

      Delete
  6. Thanks Krista :) I have added my card now :)

    Hugzzzz, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Krista!
    My daughters fell in love with your images so they wanted to make the cards by using your images. I posted both of them in one post so only one entry can be done. They are 4 and 5 yrs :)
    They totally are coming from my footsteps!
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome creations DT, you guys rock...xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous work from the DT! Thanks for another great challenge and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic DT cards. So inspirational! luv Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards from the DT team as usual, lovely to see so many different images and styles used.
    I always love coming here and seeing what you've created.

    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great challenge & Image thanks for the inspiration. See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin